Friday, August 15, 2014

is Me

Biography Kevin Then, of Malaysia, as a professional photographer for the past ten years, shoots pre-wedding and wedding day photography. Known for making his couples look like stars, Then explains, "A wedding photo shouldn't be just traditional with the bride just standing around wearing a wedding gown. My style is to make it more dramatic, more romantic. Like a movie director, I want the picture a certain way, with everything perfect - the dress, veil, face, makeup, hairstyle. This picture will be with the couples their whole lives." Written by Hasselblad 2010 Description ~ an Award Winning Photographer, a Spoke Person for Camera System name Hasselblad, interest in portrait, beauty shoot and anything related to photography.   The images above is me, introducing myself, with all the mistake and the faults I have been through is the only way I have to explain and share to you how important it is to pursue my dreams in the Arts and photography journey. Do not let the big bad world outside affected that learning by the true and important of fundamental and basic.

No comments:

Post a Comment