Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Timing and opportunity

I used to wait until I got the right timing to begin the shoot, I’ve begun my shoot when I felt the time was right at that moment, especially when I take jobs for oversea, it makes a huge difference by the time consuming and the opportunity for the shoot, it was always hard to get the shots done especially at the landmark spot, through each expedition, I always felt that depressed by running out of time, i don't know how many of you facing the same issued like me, these are the mistake that I always did in the past, Rather than aim to shoot as many photos as possible and enjoying every shots i have fire, I am really felted frustrated and tired by rushing from one location to another. From the time was passed down, Now, I really try to slow it down and really think about every single frame, making used by surrounding as an element to spiced up the shots. Sometimes you’re thrown into the thick of the action and naturally fire more frames though ultimately you want to shoot for quality over quantity. Make every frame count. the shot was taken by Hasselblad H3D 22 with HCD28mm, F5.6 at 1/4

No comments:

Post a Comment